Toon patrol: Weasels in suits is an episode of the show.
The episode focuses mainly on the Toon patrol, their relationship with each other and what does cartoon society see them as.
It starts with a flashback showing their villainous past, until they decided to redeem themselves to escape from the cliche of a villainous cartoon weasel, so that they can live better lives.
In the present they are shown doing their jobs as police officers, but eventually Smarty notices something- how other cartoon chartacters seem to be very suspicious of them, due to being weasels. Soon he starts to feel bitter, because of the misunderstandings and it does not take long for the rest of the team to notice his feelings. Eventually Smarty and Greasy get into a fight, in which the former reveals how he feels about the way cartoon society sees them as- as villains, just because they are weasels. After the fight Smarty feels the need to be left alone, but soon Wheezy appears to comfort him and to remind the former that no matter what happens, he is never alone. Meanwhile they have to deal with the Black beauty sisters.
- (the Black beauty sisters are preparing themeselves for performance):
- Wheezy: "Did you manage to see where they got their microphones from?"
- (after the Black beauty sisters' performance):
- Smarty: "It was a nice performance, though I didn't buy any tickets for it. Sorry."
- Greasy: "Boss, when hot ladies are performing for free for you, you must not complain."
- Sheshe: (confused expression) "What exactly is wrong with this picture, sister Mimi?"
- Mimi: "Everything, sister Sheshe. Everything."
- The title is a parody of the movie Robin Hood: Men in tights.
- In the episode, it was revealed that the Black beauty sisters cannot use their powers against other antagonists, since their songs did not have an effect on the Toon patrol weasels.