Queen Tara is a major character. She is voiced by Beyonce.
About the character Edit
Characteristics: tall, slender, green dress, brown hair, white shoes, brown eyes, beautiful, kind, wise, optimistic, selfless, loving, brave, gentle, friendly, upbeat, down-to-earth, friendly, witty
Animated age: probably hundreds of toon years old
Real age: 4 real years old
- Hunter: Queen Tara treats Hunter with understanding and tolerance. She is aware of his mean nature but she has big hopes that he will learn to be nicer which is the reason she gave him a job in the first place. Although she is not completely tolerant of his abusive tendencies and that is way she forbid him to be abusive.
- Death the Kid: She treats Kid with much understanding and love. Her relationship with him is similar to maternal love. Always supporting him, always forgiving him and always caring about him.
- Elsa: She treats Elsa more like a friend rather than her assistant. They seem to be best friends and spend much time together.
- Bunnymund: Usually she is very supportive of him- always telling him to get himself out of the pressure and just have some fun.
- the Horned king: The two do not interact much with each other directly but she seems to actually dislike him.
- Her name means "queen".
- She has the power to control plants and to cure.
- She is considered to be the most popular among the rulers of the Cartoon kingdom.
- She is an unsurprisingly good singer.
Theme song: Rise up
influence on other toons: Queen Tara is very respected by her subjects. The strongly admire her and would never say something bad about her. The citizens of Movietown consider her to be the greatest ruler who ever lived and the bringer of all the harmony not only in Movietown, but also all Of Pais de Animation. Queen Tara treats her subjects with tolerance, love and understanding. Unlike the other rulers, she prefers for them to treat her like a friend. Children really admire her.
Comes from: Epic
subrace: positive character