Maria Posada is a major character. She is voiced by Zoe Saldana.
About the character Edit
Characteristics: tall, slender, brown hair, brown eyes, red-white dress, black boots, golden necklace, beautiful, kind, fearless, loving, smart, sarcastic
Real age: 3 real years old
Catchphrase: "Is that so?"
- Her favourite color is red.
- She really hates any form of sexism.
- Her name means "wished-for child", "beloved", "love" and "star of the sea".
- She loves reading books in her free time.
- She also enjoys music and art.
- She shares her actress with Celaeno.
Full name: Maria Gabriela Posada-Sanchez
Profession: Works in an orphanage
- Manolo: She is very loving, supportive and loyal to her husband.
- the children in the orphanage: She is very nice and supportive towards them. Maria clearly cares about them and never lets them to feel unconfident.