Death the Kid is a major character. He is voiced by Todd Haberkorn.
Characteristics: black hair with white stripes, yellow eyes, handsome, calm, intelligent, perfectionistic, short-tempered, posh, elegant, organised, comedic, dramatic, neurotic, devoted to his job, loyal, impavid
Animated age: 15 toon years
Real age: 9 real years
Species: Death god
Comes from: Soul eater
Subrace: Positive character
Catchphrase: "Absolutely perfect!"; he also has a habbit of calling everything and everyone he does not like "disgusting"
influence on other toons: Due to the fact that he is the royal butler, most of the citizens know who he is. He has a reputation of being a "good, but odd boy" and is known for his very strong perfectionistic tendencies. Children in town admire him, since they look at him as some sort of an ally, because he is a bit closer to their ages. Many teenage girls have a crush on him, such as Tina Belcher, Kriszta Mezga and even Crona shows such type of behaviour.
- Hunter: Hunter and Kid do not seem to like each other very much. Hunter treats him as nothing more than a child or a butler and Kid usually responds to this with sarcastic and witty remarks. Despite this they are far from hatred.
- queen Tara: Kid really admires and respects the queen. He is really proud of working for her and never complains about his job. Although he still has some moments when he does not share her opinion.
- Ciel: He treats Ciel with tolerance and respect and is good friends with him.
- Eren: Due to being the same age, Kid treats Eren as one of his few allies among the queen's personal staff and they are best friends.
- Elsa: Not much is known about their relationship, since they do not interact much with each other but Kid seems to respect her.
- Death: His relationship with his father is similar to that with the queen. He really admires and respects him though he still has times when he doubts or disagrees with him.
- Asura: He is shown to have a strong hatred towards his brother, because he is a villain.
- Sebastian: It is said that gods and demons are suipposed to hate each other, but apparently that does not apply to Kid and Sebastian. Since Kid often vistis Ciel, he and Sebastian sometimes end up communicating with each other. They respect each other as collagues and seem to get along most of the time, but sometimes Kid shows disgust towards Sebastian.
- His name is a reference to Billy the Kid.
- He is obsessed with symmetry. It is actually unknown why but there are two theories that could explain it: 1. He has an OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder); 2. It comes from him being a god and trying to make everything in order.
- 8 is his favourite number, because it is "perfectly symmetrical".
- His relationship with Hunter is actually inspired by the relationship between the characters Niles and C.C. Babcock from the sitcom "The nanny".
- He shares his original actor Mamoru Miyano with Light and Tamaki.
- He shares his English actor with Hikaru.
- He visits the spa once in a week or two to get some massage. It is not due to vanity, but rather because he must do all of the shopping and the housework in the castle, rarely takes a break and this is very tiring for him.